A simple, convenient, and more affordable way to receive high quality designs from HDG Landscape Design!
This package is perfect for smaller design areas, zero lot line homes, garden homes, blank slate projects, new construction, or for properties located outside of HDG’s travel range. 95% of our projects are completed through this simple remote design process.
Did you know that with the training and experience HDG’s owner, Kristin Howard, has, all we need from you is a little bit of information from you to create a beautiful custom design for your property?
All you have to do is email us your “Provided by Home Owner“ items (listed below) to get started. Continue reading to learn more about what is included in this package and how it can work for you!
REMOTE DESIGN PACKAGE
Starts at $500 per each “Design Area”
- 2 – phone meetings (30 minutes each)
- 2D black and white concept design (PDF)
- 2 – revisions (60 minutes each for minor changes to meet design goals)
- plant material images and descriptions (PDF)
- suggested material list and estimated quantities
Provided by Home Owner:
- clean flat scan of property survey
- property address
- project goals including installation budget (estimated) and requested completion date
- HOA neighborhood rules/guidelines
- 3-5 images of each “area”
- home owner’s inspiration images
HOW IT WORKS:
- you email the “provided by home owner” items
- we will contact you with any additional questions and provide you with a purchase link
- you purchase the design package to set up your phone meetings and begin the design process!
- correspond with HDG at your convenience during the design process through email and scheduled phone meetings, and let HDG complete your custom design quickly and easily
Satisfied Home Owner Reviews:
Houston, Texas full front yard renovation designed through phone & email remotely by HDG Landscape Design!
“Professional, convenient, affordable! I emailed our property survey and a few photos of our front yard to Kristin. She created a beautiful design just by discussing our needs, likes and dislikes over the phone. When she emailed her design plan to me, we discussed changes and budget issues over the phone. Kristin really listened, tweaked the plan, and gave us exactly what we wanted. Kristin’s designs are so unique and beautiful! They’re not your run of the mill/cookie cutter landscapes!” – Pilkington Residence
Austin, Texas backyard native bird and butterfly garden designed remotely by HDG Landscape Design & installed DIY by the home owner!
“More traditional landscape design companies won’t give you the time of day unless you want to hire them to do all the work. We knew we wanted to put in a perennial flower bed, but we had no idea where to start in the design process. The process was incredibly simple. Kristin emailed us a design, explanation of design intent, and list of plants complete with photos and alternate options. She even included a materials list recommending purchase size for each plant (4 in. pot, 1 gallon, etc.). She went above and beyond in selecting plants that would be perfect for our property, climate, and family – avoiding poisonous varietals since we have young kids and the flower bed is in the backyard. We got a beautiful, fully-conceived design at a very reasonable price without even having to hire and schedule someone to come out to our house.” – Sherman Residence
The following services will not be offered including but not limited to irrigation design, engineering, details, 3D services, color rendering, installation, or other professionally licensed service.
Plans are delivered as PDF format. DWG (CAD) files cannot be made available for this package selection.
“Design Area” refers to separate locations on the property or the location where the design goals and materials will remain the same and continuous. For example, a design area may be a front yard, backyard, side yard, or courtyard. However, multiple design areas may exist in the same visual area (like a backyard) such as the pool area, outdoor seating & grilling area, contemplative rose or vegetable garden, etc. If you have multiple “design areas” on your property, consider our full property design package.