Work hand-in-hand with HDG Landscape Design owner, Kristin Howard, with the full on-site design package.
This package is perfect for custom homes, unique properties or design areas, large acreage properties or older properties without a detailed survey, specialty projects or commercial renovations, or for any project where you’d prefer face-to-face meetings.
All you have to do is email us your “Provided by Home Owner” items (listed below) to get started. Continue reading to learn more about what is included in this package and how it can work for you!
Custom Pool Designed by HDG. Installation & Landscape by Others.
ON-SITE DESIGN PACKAGE
Starts at $1,500-$2,500 for properties 1 acre or less for landscape design, pool design, and outdoor living design. Price range $2,500+ for larger properties or additional services
- 2 – phone meetings (30 minutes each)
- 2 – on-site meetings
- 2D black and white concept design (PDF)
- 2 – revisions (60 minutes each for minor changes to meet design goals)
- plant material images and descriptions (PDF)
- suggested material list and estimated quantities
Provided by Home Owner:
- clean flat scan of property survey
- property address
- project goals including installation budget (estimated) and requested completion date
- HOA neighborhood rules/guidelines
- home owner’s inspiration images
HOW IT WORKS:
- you email the “provided by home owner” items
- we will contact you with any additional questions and set up an initial phone meeting to discuss details and service options
- you purchase the design package to set up your on-site meetings and begin the design process!
- correspond with HDG at your convenience during the design process through email and scheduled phone meetings, and let HDG complete your custom design for you
Satisfied Homeowner Reviews:
1/2 acre lot in Richmond, Texas backyard blow out design including pool, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, landscape, and vegetable garden/cut flower garden. Additional service request for 3D design brought this project to life!
“We hired Kristin to design a landscape plan for our backyard. We wanted to include a pool, fence, small garden and have certain types of plants and trees Kristin helped us pull our ideas together into a cohesive plan with logic to the placement of everything. She helped us consider things we would have overlooked on our own because of her expertise. She was very professional and pleasant to work with from beginning to end. We would recommend her without hesitation.”
1 acre lot in Friendswood, Texas full property design including pool, outdoor living, driveway & walkways, and landscape.
“I am very impressed with Kristin’s eye for detail, and utter professionalism. Her style is unique, and she has the ability to get thoughtful designs on paper that translate into robust landscapes. I have and will continue to highly recommend Kristin as an excellent choice as a landscape designer!” – Urban Landscapes, LLC
The following services will not be offered with this package including but not limited to irrigation design, engineering, details, 3D services, color rendering, installation, or other professionally licensed service.
Plans are delivered as PDF format. DWG (CAD) files cannot be made available for this package selection.